Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

your TEA is my blog

I wrote a guest post for Ken at his tea blog last week.  Yes, that's right, his tea blog.  It's http://lahikmajoedrinkstea.blogspot.com/.  


And I know what you might be thinking.  What you might be thinking is, "what the fuck do you know about tea?"  And to that I answer.  Nothing.  I know nothing about tea, and that, is precisely why writing from a perspective of someone who knows nothing about tea but is trying tea is perfect for me.  You have to admit, it seems like a good fit.


So anyway, I wrote a tea blog for Ken about an experience I had trying tea here in my office last week.  He gave me a little guidance and I followed it as best I could, and that tea blog posting gem is the result.  So go read it.  >>HERE!!<<

10 comments:

  1. for the record, I LOVE the mug. Of Bugs Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl gave it to me in hopes it would curry favor. Pre-Leslie, of course.

      Delete
  2. Wait, what the hell, you have ANOTHER blog? SO MANY BLOGS JIM. You're like a Renaissance Man of blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. . . this one is for less sober topics.

      Delete
  3. OMG that picture..... LMAO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'll check it out.

    Now I want a spot of tea.

    With a crumpet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure exactly what a crumpet is. . . but make it two!

      Delete